如果能了解那宇宙之愛 (艾妮塔) / If Only We Knew We Are Loved (Anita Moorjani)


On January 25th on her regular Hay House radio show, my favorite spiritual teacher, Anita Moorjani, talked more about her near-death experience “on the other side” and shared what it has meant to her since she came back to her physical body. In this second part of her radio show, Anita described the “unconditional love” she felt in the other realm. Where did this love come from? What does this love mean to all of us who live in this world? If you have not read the first part of the radio show, here it is. If you are not familiar with Anita’s story, you can watch this video in which she talks about her near-death experience and how she recovered from her terminal illness. Many thanks to Davie Lin who provided the recording of her radio show.

我最喜愛的心靈老師艾妮塔‧穆札尼,1月25日在她每週固定的 Hay House網路廣播節目上再次談到她的瀕死經驗,分享了更多她在「另一邊」得到的啟示。在這第二部份的廣播內容裏,艾妮塔形容了她在另一個境界感受到的「無條件的愛」。這個愛是從那裏來的? 它對我們有什麼意義? 如果您還沒有讀過第一部份,可以點擊這裏。如果您不認識艾妮塔,可以先從這部影片了解她的瀕死經驗以及她如何死而復生。感謝網友林先生提供這段廣播節目的錄音。  


另一邊的訊息」第二集  /  "The Other Side" Part 2

The other thing that I felt was, I felt this feeling of love and it's a lot more. Love is actually not even a strong enough word to describe what I was feeling, and it's something so much stronger and I don't think there's a word for it in the English language. I use the word love or divine love or unconditional love, but even that's not strong enough. It's something so much more powerful what I felt in the other realm.

我感受到的另一個東西是,我感覺到一種愛,但是它比愛超出更多。愛這個字其實不足以形容這個感覺,它比愛更強烈得多,我不認為有這樣的一個英文字可以形容它。我用「愛」、「神的愛」或「無條件的愛」這些字眼,但這些都不足以形容那個感覺。我在另一個境界感受到的是一個更強大的東西。 

Because the love that we know here in this realm, what we're pretty familiar with is what we…um.. Many of us we mistake conditional love for love, but in actuality, if it's conditional, it's not love, but whereas, you know, we place a lot of conditions on our relationships, and on love, and we still call it love. In actuality, love is always unconditional, and I only really realize that and learned that when I crossed over. That was the first time I really felt this feeling that I was loved just because I exist, no other reason other than I exist.

因為我們在這個世界所知道的愛,我們所熟悉的…呃…很多人把有條件的愛認為是愛,但實際上,如果是有條件的,那就不是愛。我們把很多條件放在人際關係裏,放在愛裏,而我們還稱它是愛。事實上,愛應該是無條件的,這在我跨入鬼門關時才真正明白。那是第一次我有這種感覺,我被愛只是因為我存在,除了這個沒有別的理由。 

 So who was I loved by?

那麼愛我的是誰呢? 

 It felt as if I was loved by my greater self, my Higher Self, and also the whole universe. We can call it God but it was like a collective energy of everybody's higher self. It was a collective energy of all those who had never been born, who were deceased, who are guiding me, who were my spirit guides, angels, whatever we want to call them, my deceased family members. They… it felt like I was just loved and cared for so unconditionally and it was just the most beautiful, amazing feeling that I often wish everybody could get a glimpse of that, because then we would feel so safe, we would feel so safe and so, so trusting of events and things that happen.

那感覺像我是被一個更大的自我所愛,一個更高的自我,還有整個宇宙。我們可以稱它是「神」,但它感覺像是所有生命更高自我的集體能量。這個集體能量來自未出世的生命、過世的生命、帶領我的生命、我的指導靈、天使,不論它們叫什麼,還有我過世的親人。他們…我感覺是如此無條件地被愛和被關懷,那是我有過最美、最不可思議的感覺,我常常希望所有的人都能親身經歷一下,因為這樣一來我們就會覺得很安全,我們會有安全感,而且對發生的事會感到很安心。 

Because what happens instead is that were so suspicious of everything and we act out of suspicion and when we are suspicious, the suspicion comes out of fear. What we do is, even when something, the people around us are acting benignly, we actually instill fear in them and we kind of change their behavior towards us. And this is something that gets perpetuated all the time, because we're all acting and reacting from the space of fear and from the space of not realizing that actually I am loved, I am protected, I am safe, I don't have to fear everything, I don't have to work everything out or think things through.

因為目前,我們對所有的事都抱著一種懷疑的態度,以懷疑的態度來行為處世,而這個懷疑是來自恐懼。所以,即使我們周圍的人是出於善意,我們也會對他們報以恐懼的心理,因而改變了他們對我們的行為。這種狀況持續不斷地發生,因為我們總是用恐懼的心理作出反應,我們不了解其實我是被愛的,我是受到保護的,我很安全,我不用害怕任何事,我不必理解所有的事或一定要想出一個解決的辦法。

I have a..., I have like a spiritual group, or a spiritual board, a whole board room of spiritual people, a spiritual board that look after me, and they look after my interests. I just have to be clear in my own mind, or in my own self, as to what my purpose is, as to who I am. And they'll figure out the details. I don't have to work out the details, but whereas we get so lost and so stuck in the details, and we get so lost in the trivia of life and then in arguing with people and in suspecting people and so on, whereas in actuality, we don't have to worry about those things. All those things take care of themselves, and it only took dying for me to realize that. I realized that I had spent a lifetime of worrying about the details, worrying about what everyone else thinks of me, worrying about not being good enough, worrying about not being beautiful enough, worrying about not being successful enough, and so on, and just about everything that society and our culture and our advertisers lead you to believe.

我有一群守護靈,或說是一個指導靈委員會,一整個委員會的靈界朋友,他們守護著我,為我的利益著想。我只需要明白我的目的,明白我是誰,他們會去處理細節,我不需要去搞懂那些細節。但是我們現在常常被細節所困擾,為生活上的瑣事煩心,會去和別人爭執,懷疑別人等等。其實我們不需要去擔心這些事,這些事自然有它們的解決之道,但我一直到死了才了解這點。我了解我花了一輩子的時間為瑣事煩心,擔心別人怎麼看我,擔心自己不夠好,擔心自己不夠漂亮,擔心自己不夠有成就等等,擔心所有這個社會、傳統文化和廣告要你去相信的事。

I would worry about my health, because again that's something else our medical system, our medical paradigm, let's call it that, there's no individual or company that's to blame, but it's the paradigm, the medical paradigm we created leads us to believe that if we don't work at our health, we're going to be sick. In actuality, that's another area that I learned is more powerful than my mind is capable of conceiving is that, there is this whole spiritual boardroom up there that's taking care of my health and my physical well-being, and I just have to stop interfering. I don't need to intervene at every little thing that my body does. My body has the wisdom.

我會擔心我的健康,因為我們的醫療系統,或醫療模式,就這樣稱呼它吧,因為沒有特定的人或組織應該負責,但是這個模式,這個我們所創造的醫療模式讓我們相信,如果我們不努力照顧自己的健康,我們就會生病。事實上,這是我發現的另外一個超乎我想像的強大領域。上面有一大群守護靈委員會在關照我的身體健康,我要做的只是去停止干預。我不需要去干預所有身體上的細節,我的身體自有它的智慧。 

Because the other thing I realized when I there, I was so loved, I was so loved. I had thought before I crossed over that my body had failed me, but in that realm I realized it had not, that my body communicates with me all the time. It's smarter than me; it's smarter than my mind. I had constantly been my own worst enemy, and my body, my physical body was actually trying to communicate with me and it was not destroying itself. I was the one getting in the way beating myself up, and when I realized, when I realized that who I am is love, we all are, you are, I am, we all are, we are all expressions with this love.

因為當我在另一邊的時候,我了解到,我是這麼地被深愛,這麼地被深愛。在我死以前,我認為我的身體很失敗,但在那個境界裏,我了解到這不是事實,我的身體其實一直在傳遞訊息給我。它比我聰明,比我的腦子聰明。我一直是我自己、我的身體最大的敵人。我的身體其實一直想告訴我什麼,它並沒有讓自己毀壞。我才是那個對不起自己的罪魁禍首。所以我明白了這點,我明白我本身就是愛,我們都是愛,你是,我是,我們都是,我們都是愛的呈現。 

We've come here to express who we are. When I realized that, and when I realized that I can trust, I can trust the universe, I can trust my health, my physical body, I don't have to intervene with everything, that's when I started to be able to let go. And I realized that when I let go, when I stopped working at everything, there's so much more energy that's available for you, for you and so much more energy available for your physical body to heal if you're dealing with any challenges.

我們來這裏是為了呈現自己當我明白這點,當我明白我可以信任,我可以信任這個宇宙,我可以信任我的健康、我的身體,我不需要去干預所有的事,我就可以開始放手。而且我發現當我開始放手,當我停止去干預所有的事以後,我有了更多的能量,這些更多的能量,在你生病的時候能幫助你應付身體上的挑戰。 

So the key here is to realize that you are loved, you are loved beyond what you're capable of conceiving, and when you truly know this and I don't know why this is not taught to us and drummed into us from the time we were little. So if you have kids, please teach them that. And I will be working on a children's book this year with my dear friend Angie DeMuro (published in September 2017), and we will be putting out a children's book to tell children this that they are loved, they are love, they need to know this so that all this stuff that happens to people, like what happened to me can stop happening or happens less and less, so this is, the is really important.

所以關鍵在於你要明白你是被愛的,你無法想像你是何等地被愛,如果你能了解這一點就好了。我不知道為什麼沒有人教我們這件事,沒有人從小就教會我們這一點。所以如果你有孩子的話,請教給他們。今年我會和我的好朋友安琪‧德穆羅一起創作一本兒童書(已於2017年9月在美國出版),這本書會告訴小孩他們是被愛的,他們就是愛,他們需要知道這一點,所以別人遭遇到的這些事,比如說發生在我身上的事,不會再發生,或者會發生地越來越少。這一點真的很重要。

So we when you know this, when you know that we are loved beyond what we are capable of comprehending, you operate in the world in a very different way. Sadly we don't have many role models for us to really learn from, and this is why I'm so determined to share this message, and I would love for all of you to help me in sharing this message, if you feel that anyone can benefit from any of the things I say. You know, please direct them to through the radio show or even to any of my Facebook videos or anything like that, because I just keep putting it out there, putting it out there because I really feel the world needs to hear it now.

當你知道這一點,當你知道我們是何等地被愛,超乎我們的想像,你就會用一個不同的態度來面對這個世界。很遺憾,我們可以學習的對象很少。這是為什麼我一定要分享這個訊息。如果你們覺得我的訊息會對別人有任何益處,我也很希望大家能幫我分享出去。他們可以收聽我的廣播節目,收看我臉書上的視頻或其他資料。我一直不斷地分享,不斷地分享,因為我真的覺得現在這個世界需要聽到這個訊息


*Judy H 譯 *



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

關於艾妮塔.穆札尼
2006年艾妮塔在與癌症纏鬥四年後陷入臨終昏迷。在醫生努力搶救之際,她進入了瀕死體驗,在鬼門關前她明白了生命的真相: 天堂不是一個地方,而是一個境界。當她醒來恢復意識後,她奇蹟似地復原,並在幾星期內完全康復 ! 從此她跟隨內心的呼召和全世界分享她驚人的故事和上天的啟示。這個最重要的啟示是: 「愛你自己如同你生命之所繫」,而這的確是事實。她寫了兩本書:「死過一次才學會愛」和「死過一次才學會愛自己: 原來,此生即是天堂」,並仍在持續創作中。讀者可以從她這段演講錄影了解她的背景、經歷和啟示


About Anita Moorjani
In 2006, Anita fell into a coma as her 4-year struggle with cancer was coming to an end. While doctors rushed to attend to her frail body, she entered into a near-death experience (NDE) where she discovered one of life’s greatest truths: Heaven is not a destination; it’s a state of being. When she regained consciousness, her cancer miraculously healed and she was free of disease within weeks! Since then, she’s heeded the call to share this powerful story—and divine lesson—with the world. The one most important lesson she learned from her unique experience is: “Love yourself like your life depends on it” and it does. She is the author of two books : “Dying To Be Me” and “What If This Is Heaven - How Our Cultural Myths Prevent Us from Experiencing Heaven on Earth” and is working on her third one. You can watch this video to learn more about her, her NDE and the lessons she shares. 


Anita's website, Facebook page and radio show:
http://www. anitamoorjani.com
http://www.facebook.com/Anita.Moorjani
http://www.hayhouseradio.com/#!/host/anita-moorjani

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


相關文章 / You may also like:


另一邊的訊息」第一集  /  "The Other Side" Part 1:
開心的生活,因為我們是一體的 (艾妮塔‧穆札尼)/ Be Happy, Because We’re All Connected (Anita Moorjani)

 「另一邊的訊息」第三集  /  "The Other Side" Part 3:
我們跟對宗教了嗎? (艾妮塔) / Are We Following The “Right” Religion? (Anita Moorjani)

 「另一邊的訊息」第四集  /  "The Other Side" Part 4:
不要活在因果報應的恐懼裏 (艾妮塔) / Don’t Live In The Fear Of Karma (Anita Moorjan 
 
做開心的事,不是浪費時間 / If It Brings You Joy, It’s Not “Wasting Time” 
歡迎用臉書 追蹤新內容
Follow us on Facebook

⏬ 分享出去吧! 也許有人正需要它 Share to benefit someone ⏬