再談如何面對疾病 (艾妮塔.穆札尼 實況問答2016-8-17 第二集) / Dealing with Illness (Anita Moorjani Q&A 8-17-2016 Part 2)



艾妮塔.穆札尼  臉書實況問答  2016-8-17 
第二集

Anita Moorjani live video on Hay House’s Facebook page 8-17-2016
Part 2


Now the other thing I want to talk about, people bring this up time and again. I know that so many of you who resonate with my message are going through some kind of health challenge. So what I really want to say is … and you talk about the fear you feel, which I can completely understand, because when I was going through a health challenge, I felt a tremendous amount of fear.

現在我要談另外一件事,因為很多人一再問起。我知道很多對我主張的事感興趣的人正面臨健康上的問題。我想對你們說而且你們說感到很害怕,我很了解你們的恐懼,因為當我生病的時候,我也感到非常害怕。

It’s normal to feel that fear, but of course, you want to overcome that fear. You don’t like feeling it every day. You don’t like going through your health challenge. So here is what I want to suggest to you. If you are going through a health challenge, what I would like you to focus on, rather than focusing on the health challenge, don’t even focus on being well and healthy. Focus on something that brings you joy that could be completely different and nothing to do with health. Because sometimes, even obsessing about health itself actually makes us feel that we need to obsess about health in order to be healthy. I hope what I just said there makes sense. I hope I said it in a way that I mean it.

感到害怕是很正常的。當然你想克服你的恐懼,你不喜歡每天活在恐懼中,你不喜歡生病。我的建議是,如果你正面臨健康上的問題,我不要你將重心放在生病這件事上,甚至不要放在如何好起來上。把重心放在讓你開心的事上,那些事也許完全不一樣,或和健康沒有關係。因為有時太執著在健康上,會讓我們感覺必須一直想著健康的問題,我們才會變得健康。我希望我剛才說的話有道理,我希望我表達了我的意思。

But what I am trying to say is that your bodies, our bodies have the ability to heal without us constantly feeling that we need to do something about it. We don’t need to constantly feel that we need to obsess about health and being healthy in order to be healthy.

我想說的是,你的身體,我們的身體有自己康復的能力,不需要我們不斷地去思考這件事。我們不需要覺得我們必須把健康的問題一直放在心上,才會變得健康。

All you have to do is ask yourself: what brings me joy ? what do I love to do ? what would I do today if I did love myself, what would my life look like if I loved myself ? So keep focusing on the joy and the love and not necessarily on the health. Now in terms of the health aspect of it, in terms of the healing, don’t obsess about the healing. Here is what I would suggest you do. I would suggest that you spend some time alone and ask your physical body. Just turn in and ask your body: What is it that you would like me to know ? What is the message you have for me? Why are you giving me this?

你只需要問自己: 什麼事讓我開心? 我喜歡做什麼事? 如果我愛我自己,我今天想要做什麼? 如果我愛我自己,我會怎麼過日子?  把重心放在喜悅和愛上面,而不要整天想著健康的問題。至於健康這件事,治療這件事,不要一直想著要如何恢復健康。我會這樣建議。我建議你花些時間獨處,問問你的身體。安靜下來,然後問你的身體: 你想要告訴我什麼? 你要給我什麼訊息? 你為什麼要讓我得這個病?

Now here is another really important piece before I elaborate on this further is that I want you to stop looking or searching for the lesson in the challenge you are going through. Many of us get trapped in this downward spiral of constantly feeling “why am I not getting the lesson in this.”  And we are feeling “what is the lesson”, “what is it that I am supposed to get”, “what is it that I missed.”   I read all the books, I’ve been to all the workshops and yet I can’t seem to get over this challenge, this illness. So we are trying to find the lesson in it. Just stop, stop, stop looking for the lesson, stop obsessing about what I am supposed to learn, stop looking for what you are supposed to learn and working through backwards.

在我更進一步說明以前,我要提一件很重要的事。我不要你們一直去找疾病要給你們的啟示。很多人卡在這裏很煩惱.不斷地想「為什麼我還弄不懂當中的道理」。我們想知道「是什麼啟示」、「我該學到什麼」、「什麼地方我不明白」。我讀了所有的書,參加了這麼多工作坊,但還是不能克服這個病。我們設法想去了解當中的啟示。停下來,停下來,不要再去找那個啟示,不要執著在該學到什麼,不要一直想你該學到什麼,不要去分析發生過的事。

We kind of tend to reverse engineer everything that’s happened in our lives. And we dissect it and try to figure it out. Just stop doing all of that, all of it, just stop, and say OK, I got this challenge to deal with, and you don’t have to figure it out. Then all you have to do is find a quiet moment and just say: “give me a sign, give me a message.  Why am I going through this.”  And that’s it. Let go. If you are suffering some kind of ailment within your physical body, just focus on that area of your body, and then ask the question, and then let go. Spend some time alone, day dream, do other stuff, go get involved in a hobby, something that takes your mind off everything and then see what comes to you. And in time, it will start unraveling itself.

我們總是喜歡逆向去研究所有發生過的事。我們分析每一個細節,想搞懂它。不要再這樣做,完全不要,只要對自己說,好吧,我必須面對這個病,但我不需要去搞懂它。你只要找一個安靜的時間,對自己說: 「給我一個訊號,給我一個訊息。我為什麼得這個病」。就這樣,然後把它放開。如果你有身體上的不舒服,就針對身體那個部位問這個問題,然後放開它。花些時間獨處,做白日夢,從事某種嗜好,幫助你忘記一切,然後看事情的演變會給你什麼靈感。一段時間後,事情自然會逐漸明朗。

Because you know, when you are obsessed, when you keep thinking what could it be, what’s the lesson, what was I supposed to learn, you are coming from your mind. When you just ask yourself, what am I supposed to get, when you just ask that part of your body and then you let go, the answer comes from a higher part of you. It comes from your soul, it comes from your inner self, it comes from the bigger part of you that knows your purpose here. And that’s the part of you that you want to access.

因為你知道嗎,當你執著,當你一直想那到底是什麼,是什麼啟示,我該學習什麼時,你是在用你的腦子。當你只是問自己,我該學到什麼,當你只是問你身體的那個部位,然後放開,答案會來自一個更高的自我。它會來自你的心靈,它會來自你的內心,它會來自知道你人生目的那個更大的自我。這才是你答案的來源。


So stop obsessing about it. Stop focusing on what the lesson should be, what it is. Stop telling yourself, but I should have got it by now, I think this is the lesson, or maybe this is it. Just stop. Stop all of it and just go quiet and then go and pursue your joy, pursue your hobbies, pursue things that you want to do, and if you are going through any kind of treatment or anything like that, whether it’s alternative therapy or whether it’s conventional therapy, just go about your treatment as you normally would, but you don’t have to obsess about the treatment. Don’t obsess about it. Just go about your treatment like you would do, like you would run errands. (to be continued...)

所以不要執著。不要一直去想是什麼啟示,到底是什麼。停止告訴你自己   我怎麼還弄不懂,我想是這個啟示吧,也許是那個。停止這樣想,停止這一切,你只要安靜下來,去追求你的喜悅,從事你的嗜好,做你想做的事。如果你正接受某種治療,不管它是自然療法還是傳統醫學,你只要以平常心去做,不要為治療的事煩心。不要一直去想。只要以平常心去接受治療,就像你平常去辦一件事一樣。
(待續)

* Judy H 譯 * 



來源: Hay House 臉書網頁
https://www.facebook.com/hayhouse/videos/10154464744083259/ 

觀看完整視頻臉書實況問答


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2006年艾妮塔在與癌症纏鬥四年後陷入臨終昏迷。在醫生努力搶救之際,她進入了瀕死體驗,在鬼門關前她明白了生命的真相: 天堂不是一個地方,而是一個境界。當她醒來恢復意識後,她奇蹟似地復原,並在幾星期內完全康復 ! 從此她跟隨內心的呼召和全世界分享她驚人的故事和上天的啟示。這個最重要的啟示是: 「愛你自己如同你生命之所繫」,而這的確是事實。她寫了兩本書:「死過一次才學會愛」和「死過一次才學會愛自己: 原來,此生即是天堂」,並仍在持續創作中。讀者可以從她這段演講錄影了解她的背景、經歷和啟示

In 2006, Anita fell into a coma as her 4-year struggle with cancer was coming to an end. While doctors rushed to attend to her frail body, she entered into a near-death experience (NDE) where she discovered one of life’s greatest truths: Heaven is not a destination; it’s a state of being. When she regained consciousness, her cancer miraculously healed and she was free of disease within weeks! Since then, she’s heeded the call to share this powerful story—and divine lesson—with the world. The one most important lesson she learned from her unique experience is: “Love yourself like your life depends on it” and it does. She is the author of two books : “Dying To Be Me” and “What If This Is Heaven - How Our Cultural Myths Prevent Us from Experiencing Heaven on Earth” and is working on her third one. You can watch this video to learn more about her, her NDE and the lessons she shares. 

Anita's website, Facebook page and radio show:
http://www. anitamoorjani.com
http://www.facebook.com/Anita.Moorjani
http://www.hayhouseradio.com/#!/host/anita-moorjani

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


加入臉書 / Google+ 追蹤新內容
Follow us on Facebook and Google+
 ">

歡迎用臉書 追蹤新內容
Follow us on Facebook

⏬ 分享出去吧! 也許有人正需要它 Share to benefit someone ⏬