正面思考,還是...做自己 ? (艾妮塔‧穆札尼) / Being Positive? Or Being Yourself ? (Anita Moorjani)


Being Positive? Or Being Yourself ?  By Anita Moorjani
(5-11-2016 newsletter via email)

艾妮塔.穆札尼 2016-5-11郵件期刊

Although it's not a bad thing to have a positive attitude in life, these days, when the popular belief seems to be that "a positive attitude creates a positive reality," those of us going through pain and anguish deal with more than just our own suffering. We also have to deal with the fear that our thoughts have somehow created this negative reality we are currently facing.

有正面的生活態度是不錯,現在這種想法似乎很盛行 - 「用正面的態度創造正面的人生」。但如果我們正身陷痛苦中,我們要面對的不僅是自己的苦難而已,我們會害怕是我們的想法為自己帶來眼前的不幸。

When I was dealing with cancer, I was terrified of my thoughts, believing that the cancer was created by my own negative thoughts. Whenever I had a fearful or insecure or negative thought, I would deny it, suppress it, and push it away, believing that it would contribute towards manifesting into a negative physical reality. Ironically, the more I pushed away the fearful thought, the more these thoughts would resist, and the more fearful I became.

當我罹患癌症時,我很害怕自己的思想,因為我相信是負面思考讓我得到癌症。每當我有害怕、不安或負面的念頭時,我會否認、壓抑、排斥它,認為這會帶來不幸的事實。諷刺的是,我越排斥恐懼的想法,這些想法就越猖狂,我也越害怕。 

It was only after almost dying of cancer, did I realize that I had been suppressing many of my thoughts and emotions, for fear of being negative, and putting "negative thoughts" out there.

一直到癌症讓我瀕臨死亡時,我才了解我一直壓抑著很多想法和情緒,因為我不敢表露自己的負面思想。 

Feeling optimism and hope are certainly beneficial, but when life's calamities inevitably befall us, believing that we need to stay positive through the crisis just adds to our burden. We then often feel ashamed of our pain, thinking we brought it on ourselves with our lack of spirituality.

樂觀積極當然是好,但當大難臨頭時,要求自己在苦難中保持樂觀只會增加自己的負擔。我們常對自己的痛苦感到羞愧,認為這是自己的精神層面有問題所造成的。

If I constantly suppress certain emotions and feelings within myself, judging them as "negative" and forcing myself to have more positive thoughts, the message I am sending to my own self is that "my thoughts are wrong. I should not be having these thoughts!" Basically, I am denying who I am, and what I am feeling. I am also denying myself of an authentic experience. This is not a loving thing to do to myself, and neither is it healthy to have all these feelings and emotions bottled up inside.

如果我總是壓抑一些感覺和情緒,認為它們是「負面」的,強迫自己有正面的思考,我其實是在告訴自己「我的想法是錯的,我不該有這種想法!」。基本上,這是在否定自己,否定自己的感覺,否定一個真實的經歷。這樣做是不愛自己,而且將這些感覺和情緒埋在心裏也很不健康。

I've learned that the best way out of fear is to go through it. That's where the real gold lies. This means first recognizing that the fear is there and then accepting it. You acknowledge its presence and allow yourself to truly feel it. You own it. And once I can do that, it dissipates – almost like a child who is crying for attention, and once you give it the attention, it slowly lulls itself back into a quiet sleep. A feeling of peace takes over, and in that peaceful space, we can gently start to introduce joy back into our lives.

我體認到「走出」恐懼最好的方法是「走過」它。這才是正的解決之道。也就是先承認恐懼的存在,然後接受它。你承認它的存在,容許自己真實的去感覺它。你「認可」它。一旦我這樣做了以後,恐懼會開始消散 : 像一個哭鬧要人理的小孩,一旦有人理他了,他就慢慢開始平靜下來。平靜的感覺會出現,然後在那個平靜的空間裏,我們可以慢慢開始尋回生活的喜悅。

 I have since realized that it's more important to be myself than it is to be positive. And as a result, when I am positive, it is genuine and authentic.

我了解到做自己比正面思考更重要。而且這樣一來,當我真的有正面的態度時,那絕對就是如假包換的了。

 * Judy H 譯 * 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2006年艾妮塔在與癌症纏鬥四年後陷入臨終昏迷。在醫生努力搶救之際,她進入了瀕死體驗,在鬼門關前她明白了生命的真相: 天堂不是一個地方,而是一個境界。當她醒來恢復意識後,她奇蹟似地復原,並在幾星期內完全康復 ! 從此她跟隨內心的呼召和全世界分享她驚人的故事和上天的啟示。這個最重要的啟示是: 「愛你自己如同你生命之所繫」,而這的確是事實。她寫了兩本書:「死過一次才學會愛」和「死過一次才學會愛自己: 原來,此生即是天堂」,並仍在持續創作中。讀者可以從她這段演講錄影了解她的背景、經歷和啟示


In 2006, Anita fell into a coma as her 4-year struggle with cancer was coming to an end. While doctors rushed to attend to her frail body, she entered into a near-death experience (NDE) where she discovered one of life’s greatest truths: Heaven is not a destination; it’s a state of being. When she regained consciousness, her cancer miraculously healed and she was free of disease within weeks! Since then, she’s heeded the call to share this powerful story—and divine lesson—with the world. The one most important lesson she learned from her unique experience is: “Love yourself like your life depends on it” and it does. She is the author of two books : “Dying To Be Me” and “What If This Is Heaven - How Our Cultural Myths Prevent Us from Experiencing Heaven on Earth” and is working on her third one. You can watch this video to learn more about her, her NDE and the lessons she shares. 

Anita's website, Facebook page and radio show:
http://www. anitamoorjani.com
http://www.facebook.com/Anita.Moorjani
http://www.hayhouseradio.com/#!/host/anita-moorjani

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


加入臉書 / Google+ 追蹤新內容
Follow us on Facebook and Google+
 ">


相關文章/ You may also like:

難過時請善待自己 / Why Letting Ourselves Feel Bad Is the Key to Feeling Better

《每天記錄開心事,找到你的快樂日記》 / Keep a Happiness Journal and Find Your Joy

過著「適合自己」的生活,就是幸福 / Happiness is Living a Life that Aligns with Who We Are


歡迎用臉書 追蹤新內容
Follow us on Facebook

⏬ 分享出去吧! 也許有人正需要它 Share to benefit someone ⏬